I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog award by the wonderful Christine from Eat Books for Breakfast, and I got so caught up with all the activities of November that this award got lost in the mix.
The rules for this nomination are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you. (If you don’t want to follow me, it’s okay. I’m just trying to spread some love to other bloggers!)
For this award I’m going to honor newer blogs as I think it’s really brave of readers, who are sometimes shy and quiet, to get out of their shells, and give us the lovely gift of sharing their books with us =) I’ll begin with7 facts about myself and below you can find the list of blogs I nominated.
7 facts about me:
- I have a missing tooth from a dentist visit at the age of 12 — he pulled out one tooth to many!
- My grandmother had a third daughter who died in infancy, and had blue eyes (rare for South Asians like myself!)
- When I was a kid, my mom liked to dress me and my sister in white frilly dresses
- my first favorite Sci-Fi writer was Isaac Asimov
- I’m a Star Trek and Harry Potter fan
- Somewhere in Asia there is a train station named after my great-grandfather
- My favorite books as a first grader were the Clifford the Big Red dog series
- Lily @ Reading by Torchlight – http://readingbytorchlight.com/ (Young Adult Books)
- Charles @ Charles Reads – http://www.charlesreads.net/ (Young Adult Books)
- Shay @ Ars Shatomica – http://shatomica.com (books and libraries)
- Kara @ Ink and Paper – http://karaskinner.wordpress.com/ – (paranormal, young adult, classics)
- Charity @ On My Kindle – http://www.onmykindle.net/ (fiction books on Kindle)
- Bookshelf Reflections – http://bookshelfreflections.com/ (young adult and new adult)
- Proxy @ Books by Proxy – http://booksbyproxy.wordpress.com/ (sci-fi, historical and crime fiction)
- The Reader and the Book – http://thereaderandthebookreviews.wordpress.com/ (classics, and children’s books)
- Kati @ Kati’s Bookaholic Ramblings – http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/ (urban fantasy, and paranormal)
- Jillian Pikora – http://jillianpikora.com/ (journalism, lifestyle, Egypt travel log)
- Jessica @ Book Cult – http://book-cult.blogspot.co.uk/ (fiction and crime)
- Lauren @ Book Worms and Night Owls – http://www.bookwormsandnightowls.blogspot.co.uk/ (books and lifestyle)
- Alexis @ A Tree Grows in Bookland – http://sjbouquet.blogspot.com/ (young adult books)
- A Thrill a Week – http://athrillaweek.com/ (thrillers and sci-fi)
- Rachelle @ Rachelle Reads – http://www.rachellereads.com/ (young adult and fiction)
Last, but not least, I want to thank Christina for the nomination!
Enjoy these blogs and your nomination =) Keep your eyes peeled for a new blog theme coming up this week! Take care and have a great rest of the weekend.