– The blog must be 75% about books and contain book reviews, bookish discussions, and reading and writing about books
– YouTube (aka BookTube) channels are eligible for an award but MUST have an accompanying book blog, even if it is used just to update with a book review video
– New bloggers are eligible for this year’s award, however your blog must have been regularly updated since fall 2014. It must contain at least 4 bookish posts by October 31st, 2014. These posts can be just showcasing your book review or bookish videos. A video post counts as a post. Or you can write entirely new bookish content for the blog.
Please have the following with you before clicking below:
- the name of the blog
- the name, or online name of the blogger,
- the URL
Click here to nominate a blog.
VOTERS WILL VOTE ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- aesthetic style of blog
- best reviews
- best books
- freshest content
- humorous, entertaining, or general verbal style
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
- If you’re a reader, create your own book blog, here’s how
- Nominate a blogger/booktuber
- Visit new book blogs
- Vote for your favorite book blog on November 15th
- Become a sponsor. More information here
- Start tweeting about it with the hashtag #BookBlogAwards. Your first tweet could be “I am nominating BlahBlah Reads for the Best of the Book Blogosphere Awards 2014 #BookBlogAwards.”
CALLING FOR NOMINATIONS! – Until October 1st, 2014
VOTING BEGINS ON NOVEMBER 15th, 2014
OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Best-of-the-Book-Blogosphere-Awards-2014/1493877924197457
OFFICIAL TWITTER: http://twitter.com/bookblogawards
Meanwhile, keep reading and keep reviewing!!
Don’t forget to vote on November 15th here: http://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jAz1fJ-30YuNZvijMm0JN6rxj_yhjSU7rVqSIZFlOtI/viewform?edit_requested=true