Recently I saw a blogger’s Fall Bucket List, and discovered that Faris from ProductiveMuslim, a career-productivity blog I follow for Muslims AND people of all faiths, create a bucket list for Productivity and, although Steph’s list is awesome, I thought since my goals this year include blogging and health that this was more appropriate for me and my goals this year. So I made my own Bucket List.
WHAT IS A BUCKET LIST?
“A bucket list is a collection of things you want to do before your time in this world is up. We tend to have bucket lists for adventurous pursuits, family activities, or even personal achievements. Have you thought of compiling a bucket list of productivity-related activities?” (ProductiveMuslim.com)
- Put a board in my home and put little notes on it like verses of Quran and hadith wisdom and other nice things
- Memorize all 6000+ verses and 114 chapters of my holy scripture (lifetime goal, but what better time than fall to start?)
- have good behavior which I’d like to break down into 3 other items:
- Reply to people who comment, like, or sub to my blog or Youtube channel & visit theirs
- listen to my family and friends’ stories, which they like to share with me and usually end up being very interesting and even entertaining
- If someone says something bad to me, withhold my anger and say something good
- 1000 Subscribers on my channel and accompanying blog
- Help other people get more subscribers on their blog or YouTube Channel
- Write at least 5 entertaining things people enjoyed reading, which provides some benefit, including my first novel
- Put up at least 10 book reviews in blog posts or videos
- Power up my weak legs by bicycling at least 2x/week
- Learn to cook something new and delicious that match my changing tastes
- Achieve my GoodReads goal of reading 72 books for 2014
- Pray every prayer on time
Thanks to Usawa, Sohail & Momal for sharing their bucket list on the original ProductiveMuslim post and adding to mine =)
Have you thought of compiling a bucket list of productive activities? This can be anything from career, family, children, school, or whatever else is high on your priority list for this fall.
If you haven’t, why not jot down a few things that you’ve been meaning to do that’s collecting dust on your brain shelf and write it down! There’s a 42% better chance you’ll accomplish your goals just by writing them down.
So, what’s on your Bucket List?
Share your Bucket List in any way you’re comfortable….create an infographic, Instagram it, or use any other social media outlet to share your #ProductivityBucketList. Don’t forget to leave me a link in the comment box below so I can find it!